To Webmasters of LC sites: Don't forget to sign up for the awards program. See the information in LSCHE>About Learning Support Centers>Rules for the Annual LSCHE Awards for LSC Web Site Excellence at http://www.pvc.maricopa.edu/~lsche/resources/lc_awards/rules_wi.htm

Also here's a tip to help your center become a winner: Have a history of your center - or as much of it as you can research- on the home page. This web site item is valued as 3-5 points and can help become a winner in 2008.

To view a history on the 2006 First Place award LC site, go to the New Hampshire Community Technical College at Stratham & Portsmouth  ( http://www.stratham.nhctc.edu/caps/ ) and open its "About Us" tab and choose "History."

 Collegially...........

[log in to unmask]                   For all of us to win in the knowledge economy,
Frank L Christ                      we need to unleash the knowledge in our
Emeritus, CSULB                document databases, use and reuse our past
Visiting Scholar, U of AZ     knowledge, find ways to create new knowledge
             and then share it across our enterprise........
             ...Rick Thoman, Former Xerox Corp President & CEO
LSCHE Web Portal:      http://www.pvc.maricopa.edu/~lsche/