Hello Everyone,

We are researching Student ID and Tracking Systems for our students so
we can make a change.  Our Student Success Centers currently use
AccuTrack, and we would like an overall system that is compatible with
AccuTrack.

We are looking at CBORD but would like to know what Student ID card
systems other higher ed. institutions are using.

Could you send me vendor names and possibly, contract information?

I appreciate any information you can share!

Thanks,
Beverly
Beverly Neu Menassa, M.Ed., M.A., LPC
Director of Student Success