Remember to check the "What's New" web page regularly for news relevant to your learning center and its programs and services. Look for the "New" icon preceding an item. Among new items in LSCHE are the following:

the 2008 LC NCLCA/LSCHE Website Awards Program
the number of centers that you can view for ideas on programs and services
the URl for the latest edition of the Learning Center Exchange
the "Learning Commons" article in the free Campus Technology journal
the information on the CRLA technology & Distance Learning SIG

Make reviewing LSCHE a weekly "to do" -- perhaps as a item on your agenda for the weekly staff meeting.  Collegially.......

[log in to unmask]                   For all of us to win in the knowledge economy,
Frank L Christ                      we need to unleash the knowledge in our
Emeritus, CSULB                document databases, use and reuse our past
Visiting Scholar, U of AZ     knowledge, find ways to create new knowledge
             and then share it across our enterprise........
             ...Rick Thoman, Former Xerox Corp President & CEO
LSCHE Web Portal:      http://www.pvc.maricopa.edu/~lsche/