Larry stated, "It's a pity that essentially everything in(side) the Beltway
happens through lobbyists, and those who are best funded get invited to the
table first."

And a meager 3%, if I remember correctly, of our ARMA dues (for those list
member that are also ARMA members) goes towards lobbying efforts.  Not sure
how high a priority that is within the Strategic Plan - sorry, I'm on a
quick break from painting a bedroom here inside my house inside the
Beltway - so I'm not going to pull up the ARMA website to look.  Should that
area be better funded?

Tod Chernikoff, CRM