"Lord" Steven Jan Vander Ark has a popular Harry Potter fan site and was
publishing an encyclopedia/index of the fantasy series.  He cried on the
stand during a plagiarism trial for quoting from J.K. Rowling without
adding substantive criticism or analysis.
<http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/16/nyregion/16potter.html?_r=1&ref=books
&oref=slogin>

Angel Ramos

> JK Rowling, Harry Potter, Lexicon, big lawsuit.

Gerry McFatridge [[log in to unmask]]

> Ok, have I missed something?  Who is Mr. Vander Ark? And, perhaps Why
do
> we care to focus attention on him?

Douglas P. Allen, CRM, CDIA+