This only reinforces my own recent experiences with federal incompetence
and incompetents. (I could go on, but will hold my tongue -- at least for
now.)

Stephen Cohen
Records Manager
MetLife \ Legal Affairs
27-01 Queens Plaza North
Long Island City NY 11101
212-578-2373

NEW CREW REPORT FINDS FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ELECTRONIC RECORD KEEPING
PRACTICES ABYSMAL
Washington, DC ? Based on months of research and the results of an on-line
survey, Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington
(CREW)...concluding that the federal government is severely mismanaging
its electronic records.

The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the intended addressee only.  Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the information, or copying of this message is prohibited.  If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.