Hi,

Does anyone have recommendations on reliable portable barcode readers?  We don't have anything in place here and it's been a long time since I've looked into barcode readers.

Thanks!  Terra

Terra McIntyre
Director - Head, Records Management
Global Records and Information Management

Quintiles, Inc.
6700 W. 115th Street
QOPK Office: 3019 - 3N
Overland Park, KS 66211

Direct - 913.708.6801
Cell - 913.620.5904

**********************  IMPORTANT--PLEASE READ  ************************
This electronic message, including its attachments, is COMPANY CONFIDENTIAL
and may contain PROPRIETARY or LEGALLY PRIVILEGED information.  If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this message or any of the information included
in it is unauthorized and strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
message in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and
permanently delete this message and its attachments, along with any copies
thereof. If this electronic message contains a zipped attachment and you do
not have a decompression tool, you may download unZIP (free of cost) from:
http://www.mk-net-work.com/us/uz/unzip.htm. Alternatively, you may request
that the attachment be resent in an uncompressed format.        Thank you.