From: Schroeder, Lorraine M [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thu 4/24/2008 4:50 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [LRNASST-L] Shift Lengths for Tutors

Hello All,

We were wondering what the maximum shift length is for your tutors. In
other words, do your tutors work four hour shifts, six hour shifts, etc?

We especially want to know what limits you set for tutors who are busy
for their entire shift.

Thanks for your help,

Lorraine Schroeder, MA, LPC
Outreach / Learning Strategies Counselor
Wellness & Learning Support Services
University of Houston
Graduate College Social Work Building, Rm 329
713-743-5463

browser to