Hi Kate,

Check out these online time management calculators.  They are great
interactive fun, and they get students to reflect on how they actually spend
their time.

http://www.studygs.net/schedule/

http://www.ucc.vt.edu/stdysk/TMInteractive.html

Best,

John Cleveland

John P. Cleveland, M.T.S., M.A.
Director, Tutoring Center
Center for Academic Excellence
& Adjunct Professor of Philosophy
Department of Philosophy & Religious Studies
Pace University
41 Park Row, Room 204
New York, NY  10038
212-346-1407