I think the signature hurts for many reasons.  If a student needs  help,
he/she needs help!  It isn't the instructor's business and I say that  from being
a teacher myself.  I push the writing center all the time.   If the tutors are
properly trained, there will be no collusion.  Also, some  students don't
want to admit they need help.  And when students get extra  credit for visiting
the writing center, they sit there and DO NOTHING.  The  responsibility needs
to fall on the student's shoulders.

Nicole Perkins

I can  do everything through him who gives me strength.
-Philippians  4:13

listings at AOL Autos.