-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kate Jakobson
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 1:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Time Management Games & Activities

Hi All:

Does anyone know of any fun game-type activities that could be used for
a time management workshop? One of our Student Services people is
conducting a workshop for older (non-student) adults on time management
and is looking for fun/game activities, not necessarily
academics-oriented, that she could use with them. Most of my time
management material is aimed at students and while useful, isn't what I
would call 'fun and games'. J

Any ideas or pointers to websites, etc. would be welcome.

Kate

Kate Jakobson, Director

Tutoring and Student Success

Kirtland Community College

989.275.5000 x 211

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only
for the personal and confidential use of the designated recipients named above. The
documents accompanying this transmission may contain confidential health information that is
legally privileged. The authorized recipient of this information is prohibited from
disclosing this information to any other party unless required to do so by law or
regulations and is required to destroy the information after its stated need has been
fulfilled. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify us and delete the original message. Thank you.