Socnetters,

ChangeThis.com helps instigate discussion.  Today the editorial board there posted my proposal to use ChangeThis to generate discussion around how the academic enterprises of social capital and social network analysis can be linked to value based management and marketing priorities in corporate settings.

Please support the proposal at: http://www.changethis.com/proposals/1279

Also, thank you to those who responded to my previous appeal.  I would appreciate additional reviewers to help me improve/refine the ideas that I have tabled in "Introducing Social Capital Value Add".  Please see:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/2634943?secret_password=2o9vdgc2q1kh0z7tax7v

rgds,
Michael

http://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelcayley
Phone 416-462-1859
Mobile 647-407-9598
 This message contains information that may be confidential and proprietary. Unless you are the intended recipient (or authorized to receive this message for the intended recipient), you may not use, copy, disseminate or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message immediately. Thank you very much.