One of the things we did at my previous job was hold a raffle every day of
the week.  All tutors and staff received a ticket in their boxes at the
start of the week and @three times a day I email raffle numbers.  People
had 24  hours to turn in their # or their item would be re-raffled.  Of
course they didn't know what their prize was until they came to the
office.

We went to University Relations, admissions, conferences, our catering
service, athletics, the bookstore and some food shops on campus for
donations.  Everyone was very supportive and helpful.

We also provided food every day.

Good luck!

Karin Winnard, Tutorial Coordinator
Learning Assistance Resource Center