-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Linda Garcia
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2008 12:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Wow! What a response to online tutoring Powerpoint!

Deborah,
I would like to get a copy of your PPT.  We are using Smarthinking and
would possibly like to switch to our own on-line system.

Linda G.

Linda Garcia, Program Coordinator
TRIO/SSS/WaTEP/AAP
Room 209
963-2026
FAX 963-1620
email: [log in to unmask]
"Most people are really scared of werewolves, but I bet if you saw one
crying because the other wolves had made fun of him, you would probably
feel sorry for him and try to pet him. That was my first mistake." --
Jack Handy

>>> "deborah.hardwick" <[log in to unmask]> 5/15/08 5:10 AM >>>
I was overwhelmed by the number of people who requested the PowerPoint I
developed about starting an online tutoring program. So far, I've sent
out about 50 copies.  If anyone else is interested, please e-mail me
directly or use the Private Reply. Those who get the digest (like me!)
have to wade through jillions of duplicates otherwise.

I choose not to just post the PPT to the list because I want to get a
feeling for who and how many people are interested.

Deborah

browser to

browser to