-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Karin Winnard
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2008 12:02 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Tutor Appreciation Week

One of the things we did at my previous job was hold a raffle every day
of the week.  All tutors and staff received a ticket in their boxes at
the start of the week and @three times a day I email raffle numbers.
People had 24  hours to turn in their # or their item would be
re-raffled.  Of course they didn't know what their prize was until they
came to the office.

We went to University Relations, admissions, conferences, our catering
service, athletics, the bookstore and some food shops on campus for
donations.  Everyone was very supportive and helpful.

We also provided food every day.

Good luck!

Karin Winnard, Tutorial Coordinator
Learning Assistance Resource Center