Deborah,
I would like to get a copy of your PPT.  We are using Smarthinking and would possibly like to switch to our own on-line system.

Linda G.

Linda Garcia, Program Coordinator
TRIO/SSS/WaTEP/AAP
Room 209
963-2026
FAX 963-1620
email: [log in to unmask]
"Most people are really scared of werewolves, but I bet
if you saw one crying because the other wolves had made
fun of him, you would probably feel sorry for him and try
to pet him. That was my first mistake." -- Jack Handy

>>> "deborah.hardwick" <[log in to unmask]> 5/15/08 5:10 AM >>>
I was overwhelmed by the number of people who requested the PowerPoint I developed about starting an online tutoring program. So far, I've sent out about 50 copies.  If anyone else is interested, please e-mail me directly or use the Private Reply. Those who get the digest (like me!) have to wade through jillions of duplicates otherwise.

I choose not to just post the PPT to the list because I want to get a feeling for who and how many people are interested.

Deborah