-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Karyn Schulz
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 4:56 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Assessment of tutoring and determining it's effectiveness

Nadine

This is very helpful and I am so appreciative of the timing! We are
getting ready to create and then implement learning outcomes in our unit
too and thus your work will be very helpful. Can you share more
information about your tutor training course, LERN 10? Is it a credit
worthy course? Is it required in order to tutor in your center?

Any info you can share will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
Karyn Schulz, Ed.D.
Coordinator of Tutoring
University of Baltimore