All,

	These notes have been available for a couple of years at:

http://www.isnae.org/Resources/DepartmentOfSocialRelations/Catnets.pdf

	Maybe not such a good file name and they are just copies of the
original mimeographed pages, so it is great to see them in readable
form. I have to say that you might want to try the 2nd edition of
Identity and Control, which I, at least, think is clearer than the
notes. It came out May 25th.

-Don