Hi folks...
I seem to remember someone collecting a good set of citations/references to
the general area of markets and networks in the dim past.  I know this is a
very broad area, and I don't want to ask anyone to recreate the wheel, but
if anyone has an already-collected set of such references, that would be
much appreciated.  This is for a doctoral student.
Thanks!
Ronald E. Rice
Arthur N. Rupe Chair in the Social Effects of Mass Communication
Co-Director, Carsey-Wolf Center for Film, Television, and New Media
President of the International Communication Association 2006-2007
Dept. of  Communication, 4840 Ellison Hall
University of California
Santa Barbara, CA 93106-4020
Ph: 805-893-8696; Fax: 805-893-7102
http://www.comm.ucsb.edu/rice_flash.htm