In case you are in London 18th to 20th of July.

The provisional programme for the 4th UK SNA Conference is now on-line.  A few more papers to integrate in the schedule but you can get a good idea of the type of papers to be presented here:
http://www.gre.ac.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0006/155922/Provisional-Programme.pdf

We will have panels on Friendship Advice & Trust, Knowledge Networks, Diffusion, Interlocks, Online, Social Capital, Agent Simulation, Social Psychology, Policy, Politics and Power.  60-odd papers to be presented.  A few special issues in the making.  Keynote addresses from Ron Burt, Martin Everett and Tom Snijders.

We intend to follow on the footsteps of the great SUNBELT tradition with a lively evening schedule :)

Best for a nice summer

Dimitris

Dr Dimitris C Christopoulos
Senior Lecturer
Department of Politics
UWE-Bristol
Coldharbour Lane
Bristol  BS16  1QY

This email was independently scanned for viruses by McAfee anti-virus software and none were found