Hi Roberta,

* I have 45 to 55 tutors.
* We are strictly drop-in.
* We have the Tutoring Center housed in the Center for Academic Excellence.
* Tutors work 8 to 12 hours per week with 20 hours maximum.
* I have one fill-time staff member, who is the Math Lab Coordinator.
* I have a Graduate Assistant, who is the Business Lab Coordinator (working
20 hours per week).
* We have on average 612 individual students use the Tutoring Center per
semester.
* I support Peer-Led Team Learning Special Discussion Groups (similar to SI,
but different) for one section of BIO 101, General Chemistry, Finite Math,
and Calculus I.
* We run End-of-Semester reviews for some math courses.

Best,

John Cleveland

John P. Cleveland, M.T.S., M.A.
Director, Tutoring Center
Center for Academic Excellence
& Adjunct Instructor of Philosophy
Department of Philosophy & Religious Studies
Pace University
41 Park Row, Room 204
New York, NY  10038
212-346-1407