In a message dated 6/3/2008 2:22:59 PM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Educators,

Our student affairs leaders are asking our tutors  (drop-in and appointment)
to complete a "quick" assessment following EACH  tutoring encounter with a
student.  We are trying to develop an  assessment...or assessments (one for
drop-in and one for appointment) that  will gather pertinent information about the
"preparedness/level of  engagement/progress" of the tutees with whom we work.
Is anyone else  requiring tutors to do a similar assessment following every
"session?"   If so, what does your instrument look like?

Please send your responses  to me at:  [log in to unmask]   Thanks very much.

we have a form we ask the students to fill out.  If I can get it  on email, I
will send it out.

Nicole Perkins
Blinn Faculty- Parallel Studies  Instructor
Texas A&M Class of '01

I can do everything  through him who gives me strength.
-Philippians  4:13

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.