We have a "NB" grade (No Basis) which is used in any of our courses
(all college courses).  The idea is that there is no basis for
assigning a grade.  There is no penalty associated, ie, no grade, no
credit, no impact on gpa.  Our incompletes turn to an F after one
year.  The NB is the closest to the NC grade that we have.

Ron

Ronald D. Illingworth
Professor
Interior-Aleutians Campus