-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Angela Nadeau
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2008 11:08 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: New Student Orientation workshop/programming

Hello all,

I would like to hear about how Learning Center/Tutor Centers participate
in New Student Orientations.  Our Student Affairs department has asked
that us to create a conference style workshop for incoming students and
I would like to make sure that the program is useful to students
(especially since the study skills would be out of context and not
linked to a class).  I would be grateful to hear about what other
Learning Centers have done or ideas that people have considered for
orientation programming.

Thank you,

Angela

Angela Nadeau, M.A., LCPC