Thanks Annette.

I have "inherited" a tutoring program with almost 400 tutors for an FTE of
only 3,000 students! My instinct tells me we could do a better job with a
lot less people.

I also see that you are using tutortrac. Did you consider accutrack as
well? i am looking at both and would love to hear what made you go with
Tutortrac.

-Roberta

Roberta Schotka
Director of Programs