From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Roberta Schotka
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2008 11:29 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: questions about tutoring and tutors

Hi all,

I am looking at our tutoring program and trying to do a "reality check".

Can you tell me how many tutors you have?
Do you have drop-in, appointment based, individual, and/or group tutoring?
Where tutoring takes place on your campus?
Approximately how many hours each one works per week/or per semester?
What is your FTE?
How many students use your tutoring program?
How many tutoring programs are there on your campus and who they each
serve?

Thanks in advance,
Roberta

Roberta Schotka