We are a private university, with several undergraduate locations.
On our main campus of approximately 5000 undergrads:

We service undergraduate students for math, writing and science with
approximately 20 tutors.
We are appointment based, but drop-ins are welcome based on availability.
We have a tutoring center with 9 private rooms that can facilitate from 1-4
students.  However, generally, we service students one-to-one.
Our math/science tutors are undergraduate peers and work from 6-12 hours per
week.
Our writing tutors, are graduate students and professionals.  The
professionals works about 15 hours per week and are capped at 20 hours.  The
graduate students work on the average 6-7 hours per week.
Approximately 500 students use our center per semester.
In a year we service over 3500 appointments.
We are the only undergraduate tutoring program on campus.

Gail Levine, M.S., Ed.S.
Assistant Director, Office of Academic Services
Nova Southeastern University
3301 College Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314-7796
(954) 262-8354  or  (800) 338-4723, ext. 8354
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]
Web Address:  www.undergrad.nova.edu/academicservices/