Educators,

Our student affairs leaders are asking our tutors (drop-in and appointment) to complete a "quick" assessment following EACH tutoring encounter with a student.  We are trying to develop an assessment...or assessments (one for drop-in and one for appointment) that will gather pertinent information about the "preparedness/level of engagement/progress" of the tutees with whom we work.  Is anyone else requiring tutors to do a similar assessment following every "session?"  If so, what does your instrument look like?

Please send your responses to me at:  [log in to unmask]   Thanks very much.

Lynnae Dopp
Appointment Tutoring Center Coordinator
Weber State University
Ogden, UT