Hi, everyone,

i don't know if this subject has come up yet, but some of my colleagues at
my institution are exploring the benefits/disadvantages of content analysis
software because they are thinking of using this software for a project.
They are intterested in other people's experience with this type of
software.  If you have used or explored the use of this type of software, i
would very much appreciate your input.  Specifically, what product did you
consider/use and what do you think of it?  Problems?  Value?  (I looked in
the archives but didn't find anything. Perhaps I wasn't looking in the
right place.)

You can respond to me offlist at [log in to unmask]

Thanks so much for your help,
Mary