Thanks to Roberta for posting the NADE 2009 site.  The deadline for conference proposals was June 22, but if anyone wants to submit a proposal late, we will accept them.  There are always circumstances that may require us to need more proposals.

I am co-chair of the NADE 2009 conference, so if anyone has questions, please contact me directly.

Hilda P. Barrow
NADE President
Chair, Developmental Studies
Pitt Community College
PO Drawer 7007
Greenville, NC 27835
Phone:  252-493-7416
FAX:  252-321-4347

>>> Roberta Schotka <[log in to unmask]> 06/21/08 7:15 PM >>>
Here is the site for the NADE 2009 conference:

[ http://cfcc.edu/ncade/nade2009/ ]http://cfcc.edu/ncade/nade2009/

Best,
Roberta

Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Greetings,
>I hope someone can help us with this question. My co-author and I had
>thought tht we received an e-mail sometime back stating that the CFP
>proposals for the NADE conference were moved up to June 22nd. I
>cannot find anything on the NADE web page to indicate that. Can
>anyone tell me if this is so?
>Thanks for the assistance,
>Shari Clevenger
>Instructor/Coordinator