The main server for W4DFU suffered hardware failure sometime Tuesday evening on July 8th.  Without that server, none of the regular services are available such as the W4DFU Weather Station, the EMWIN weather alerting system, Internet access from within the station, the DX cluster, APRS weather data, and some web pages served off w4dfu.

The club is in need of a tower computer with memory, but no hard drive needed.  We can pull the drives from ham and bring the server back up with a replacement machine.  A 1 GHz computer would work ok, and probably anything above a 500 MHz might work fine too.

If anyone has a spare computer that might be suitable, please let me know.  Otherwise, W4DFU is down until further notice.

Sorry.
Jeff, W4UFL

The iím Talkaton. Can 30-days of conversation change the world? Find out now. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ To change your email address, join, or unsubscribe from the list, please follow instructions located at: http://www.w4dfu.ufl.edu/maillist.html http://grove.ufl.edu/~garc W4DFU Gator Amateur Radio Club (352)846-0239