-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Chris Glover
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 5:33 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: American River College training program, module 8 link

Hi all:

I'm in the process of adapting American River College's tutor training
program to my college's specific needs/wishes, and I've run into a
roadblock. Module 8, "Cultural Differences," is supposed to link to an
article called "Ideas for Working with Students Who Speak English as a
Second Language," but it doesn't. A Google search turned up several links
that took me to to the same Indiana University page that is definitely not
that article. Does anyone have that article archived or know of a different
place online where I can locate it?

Thanks for any help.

Chris Glover
Tutorial Program Coordinator