-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Maslana, Rae M.
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 8:31 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: CRLA Level 1 tutor pay

College of DuPage is large community college located about 35 miles west
of Chicago, Illinois, boasting a student body of about 30,000 students.
Peer Tutors are currently paid $9.30 per hour, effective July 1, 2008.
They had a 10-cent raise beginning this new fiscal year. Hope this
helps.

Rae M. Maslana, M.Ed., NCC, LPC
Certified Learning Center Professional - Level 4
NCLCA Certification Chair, 2007-09
College of DuPage (C.O.D.)
Coordinator, Tutoring Services
Academic Support Center, IC 3040
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL 60137
(630) 942-3681
and
C.O.D. Counselor
(630) 942-4804 - Westmont Center

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that
matter.
-- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.