Thanks for responding! I will go ahead and send my proposal.

-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals on behalf of Hilda Barrow
Sent: Mon 7/21/2008 8:18 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: NADE conf proposals

Thank you for your interest.  The deadline for proposals has passed, but we are still accepting proposals for a waiting list or in case some of those we have received don't meet the reviewers' standards.  Please do send in a proposal for this very interesting project.  Send it directly to me.  The "two-side" statement refers to the printed proposal form, so just fill in all the pages as they appear on the screen.

Thanks,
Hilda

Hilda P. Barrow
Chair, Developmental Studies
Co-Chair NADE 2009
NADE Committee Coordinator
Pitt Community College
PO Drawer 7007
Greenville, NC 27835
Phone:  252-493-7416
FAX:  252-321-4347

>>> "McNaught, Susan" <[log in to unmask]> 7/21/2008 7:58 AM >>>
I would like to offer a proposal about research we have just completed  on course design for developmental English courses--looking at separate reading and writing classes, integrated classes, three-hour classes and six-hour classes. Unfortunately, I am confused about the on-line form. The site map says to use both sides of the form, but for on-line stuff, that makes no sense. So, two questions:
1. Are proposals still being accepted?
2. How do I deal with the on-line format?

Thanks,
Susan McNaught
Chesapeake Community College
phone (home) 410-476-3398