Our university is reviewing our Summer Bridge Program that is an alternative admission opportunity for first-year students who have not met the requirements for regular admission into the university.  Upon successful completion of the summer program students are eligible for regular admission in the fall.  If your institution offers a similar program, I would like to know:  (1) How is eligibility for the program determined?  (2) How many students are enrolled in the summer program?  (3) What is the format of the program?  (4)  What are the student requirements to successfully complete the program?  (5) and, (if you dare) what is your budget for the summer program?

Stephen O. Wallace, Ph.D.
Coordinator Developmental Education and Advising Development
Shippensburg University
114 Horton Hall
(717) 477-1627