Hi Gang,

Please let me know if you plan to attend Tuesday night's (Aug 19th) at
7-7:30 ATM Meeting.

If Fred is still willing we are planning to come up with ideas to modify
his 10 inch dob scope.

Is anyone interested in turning it into a food evening also (some sort
of dinner)?  Pizza, hamburgers, byof  (bring your own food)?

Let me know your thoughts please.

Chuck

--
Chuck Broward