Hello,

ATM-Observers meeting at my house (2240 NW 14th Ave)

at 7-7:30.   Theme is "Making a Good Scope Better..."  We will be looking at

Fred's 10 inch dob.

I will be meeting Fred and David at Capt D's on Archer Road for some
quality lipids

at 6 PM,  feel free to join us!

Usual munchies and such will be offered.

And,  if it is clear, we can do some scope comparison after the meeting.

Clear Sky!

Chuck

--
Chuck Broward