Had a mini fallout in the Mangrove Bay Neighborhood of NE St. Petersburg
this morning. yesterday saw a couple of Eastern Kingbirds and a Prairie Warbler,
all of whom seemed to have departed overnight. On my morning walk I
discovered a  Ruby-throated Hummingbird, 2) Carolina Chickadees ( very rare in South
Pinellas  County ), 2) Northern Parulas and an Ovenbird. I'll try to get out
again late  this afternoon.

Don Margeson
St. Petersburg

deal here.