To:    All UF Graduate Students

From:  Georgia Bianchi, M.A.

       Conference on the Social Sciences

       UF Sociology Department

RE: Conference of the Social Sciences Call for Abstracts: Deadline Sept. 19, 2008

CALL FOR ABSTRACTS: Participate in this year's Conference of the Social Sciences!

Friday, 19 September 2008 is the deadline for abstracts for the Conference of the Social Sciences, to be held on Saturday, 18 October 2008 at UF, by Florida's Society of the Social Sciences

(FSSS) and the Sociology Department. The conference is interdisciplinary, so we encourage all social sciences graduate and undergraduate students to submit!

Abstracts for presentations on a broad variety of social issues (such as gender, race, LGBT, families, marriage, immigration, social psychology, health and medical sociology, ethnicity, political sociology, methodology, etc.) are welcome. Early submission is encouraged. You can download abstract forms from the website:

http://grove.ufl.edu/~sssuf/CSS/

For more information, please go to the website or e-mail Georgia Bianchi

([log in to unmask]) We look forward to hearing about your research!

Thank you, FSSS