Hi everybody,

My collaborators and I have just posted a paper on communities in Facebook
networks (and how to compare different 'instances' of the same type of
network) on which we are hoping to get some comments:

 	http://arxiv.org/abs/0809.0690

In particular, especially after lots of the discussions we have seen on
this mailing list, we are hoping that the experts can let us know if we
missed any obvious social science references that we should have cited.
(We're very much amateurs on that aspect of things, so this will be much
appreciated!)

Any other comments would also be greatly appreciated (notice the subtle
hint?).  We will have chances to incorporate them once the referees
start yelling at us.

(Finally, a tremendous thanks to those of you on this list who have
already been immensely helpful to us in the earlier drafts that we didn't
make public!)

-----
Mason

  Mason A. Porter
  University Lecturer (and Tutorial Fellow, Somerville College)
  Oxford Centre for Industrial and Applied Mathematics
  Mathematical Institute, University of Oxford

  Homepage: http://www.maths.ox.ac.uk/~porterm, IM: tepid451
  Blog: http://masonporter.blogspot.com/