I just noticed that Elizabeth Bott does not have a Wikipedia entry. She
deserves one; we need one.

So if you're so inclined, please do so, even if one or two paras.

If you need help in editing Wikipedia, contact me.

 Barry Wellman

  S.D. Clark Professor of Sociology, FRSC              NetLab Director
  Department of Sociology                        University of Toronto
  725 Spadina Avenue, Room 388                  Toronto Canada M5S 2J4
  http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~wellman            fax:+1-416-978-3963

  Updating history:     http://chass.utoronto.ca/oldnew/cybertimes.php