Save the date!

The 2009 Political Networks Conference is sponsored by the Institute
for Quantitative Social Science and will be held at Harvard June
11-13, 2009.

We anticipate a format similar to the 2008 NIPS conference, with
workshops followed by panel presentations of original work.  We hope
to once again bring together an interdisciplinary group of people
interested in applying network methods to the study of political
phenomena.

We will put out a call for papers and provide more details in January.

Hope to see you there!

james and david

James H. Fowler
http://jhfowler.ucsd.edu