Hi all,

I'm a prize fellow in philosophy at All Souls College Oxford, where I
recently finished my D.Phil on the philosophy of perception.

I've just launched a website, www.academia.edu, which does two things:

-          It displays academics around the world in a 'tree' format,
according to what university/department they are affiliated with.

-          It enables an academic to have an easy-to-maintain academic
webpage. My webpage on Academia.edu is here:
http://oxford.academia.edu/RichardPrice

My hope for the site is that it will list every academic - Faculty members,
Post-Docs, and Graduate Students - in the world, and display where they are
working. I also hope people will use the site to keep track of what people
in their field are working on.

I'm trying to spread the word about www.academia.edu, so, if you have a
minute, please visit the site, and add yourself to your department. If your
department/university is not there, you can add it/them by clicking on the
arrows coming out of the department/university boxes.

And do spread the word to your friends and colleagues if you can.

Many thanks,

Richard

Dr. Richard Price,

Prize Fellow,