What I wondered!  Also brief comment to Barry and/or danah: I dug through
that long Wikipedia wrangle and saw intransigence. Is it really worth wading
into that debate? (I've done so effectively before, but on an issue without
quite the same history.)

~ Jon

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 4:20 AM, Christophe Prieur <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>  Cartoon of boyd by Marc Scheff
>>

> Hey, where's the cartoon?! :)
>
> --      Christophe.