Hi Jordi,

I modified the Excel template provided by .NetGraph to handle input data in
matrix form. If you follow the instructions I added you should be able to
visualize the networks up to 100x100 in Excel in no time:
http://www.bliemel.ca/2008/09/netmapgraph-for-dummies-plotting.html

At 100x100 capacity it's not optimized for speed ("presto" might take a
minute or two). I haven't added density and centrality measures, but they
should be easy to add.

Best,
Martin

Martin J. Bliemel, BSc (Mech.), MBA
Faculty of Business Administration, PhD Candidate
Strategy and Entrepreneurship
m: 604.786.2789 (no voicemail, send a text message via the web)
Simon Fraser University
Segal Graduate School of Business
500 Granville St., Vault 255
Vancouver BC Canada V6C 1W6