Colleagues/

I am pleased to inform you about the launch of a new blog, _CrowdSource:
The Power Of The People_ and an associated Global Facebook Group.

The CrowdSource blog is devoted to "documentating community-based
contributions and potential solutions to any and all economic,
scientific, social, and technological issues, problems, and situations,
primarily via, but not limited to, a digital environment" and is located
at

[ http://crowdsourcepower.blogspot.com/
<http://crowdsourcepower.blogspot.com/>  ]

The CrowdSource Global Facebook Group is intended to serve as a forum
and venue in which members can discuss any and all matters relating to
Crowdsourcing in any and/or all contexts.

[ http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=49413944008 ]

BTW: The WebFeed for the CrowdSource blog is

[ http://feeds.feedburner.com/CrowdsourcePowerOfThePeople ]

The CrowdSource Blog has been seeded with a profile of _Crowdsourcing:
Why the Power of the Crowd Is Driving the Future of Business_ with links
and access to its table of contents / sample chapters / index;  a video;
and an associated blog.

I would greatly appreciate learning of Any and All (Other) Crowdsourcing
initiatives, particularly those within librarianship, and science and
technology.

As noted, the CrowdSource blog is located at

[ http://crowdsourcepower.blogspot.com/
<http://crowdsourcepower.blogspot.com/>  ]

Regards,

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan

Associate Professor

Science and Technology Librarian

Iowa State University Library

Ames IA 50011

There is Nothing More Powerful Than An Idea Whose Time Has Come / Victor
Hugo

[ http://www.blogger.com/profile/09093368136660604490 ]