Can anybody help with reading valued edgelist data into a network object?--I need to solve this problem urgently.
Suppose there are three columns of data, the first two specify edges, and the third one tells the value (which could be any number) of each edge.
 My code is (But, I just donąt know where and how to specify the edge attribute):

anw <- network(a, directed=FALSE, hyper=FALSE, loops=FALSE, multiple=FALSE, bipartite = 10, matrix.type="edgelist", vertex.attr = status)

Thank you very much!

Echo