This morning, 9/6, I went by the Ormond Soccer Complex and again found the American Golden Plover, but I could not locate the Buff-breasted Sandpipers.  I went over to the Mud Bog area at the Flagler Sod Fields, Flagler County, and found a Wilson's Phalarope in basic plumage. There were many other shorebirds present including at least 6 White-rumped Sandpipers, 2 American Avocets, and Pectoral, Western, Semipalmated, Least and Stilt Sandpipers, lots of yellowlegs, Killdeer, Semipalmated Plovers and even a Ruddy Turnstone.

Michael

Michael Brothers
Marine Science Center
Ponce Inlet