    Not too much to report this morning from my "Kingbird Watch" at Camp Tomahawk City Park.  Arrived there at 7:40 and stayed until 8:20.  Grand totals were:
E. Kingbird - 4
Barn Swallow - 7
Com. Nighthawk - 4
And most were singles!  Also saw 1 male redstart, and a small handful of Red-eyed Vireos, which have not yet made their way into my 'hood in any numbers.
Last night around 7:00, I saw about 40 nighthawks traveling south.
Yesterday the kingbirds and swallows were flying low, this morning, high.  Also, a few Bobolinks this AM, but too high to see.  Practically no transient warblers.
Thanks to those who wrote  re. their kingbird sightings yesterday.

Julie Cocke
Jacksonville