I am looking for a consultant, in the North East(CT), to help with an
electronic records management project. My company is implementing an ERM
program and we are thinking of bringing in a consultant to get everything
rolling and help with work breakdown, scheduling, best practices, and a
step-by-step approach for implementation. Ideally the consultant would
have natural resources/energy/transportation industry experience.

Thank you in advance for any information.

Tom